2013년 12월 31일 화요일

CSI case file 99 - You are my world gorgeous boy


CSI case file 99 - You are my world gorgeous boy

Helooooooo there :)How are you all going?I have had a crazy fortnight, and haven't had much time for scrapping :(My wee shop Rainbows Whimsy has been super busy with the Christmas rush and some exciting new wholesale orders! The orders have finally calmed down and I am now re-emerging my self back into the "real" world heheheAnyhoo today I have CSI case file #99 to share with you!I love how the different colour combos of the case files force me to go through my stash and use things I normally wouldn't.....I think I'm making a dent (albeit a small one) in my stash!Here is the AWESOME case file (LOVE the colours on this one):
Here is what I came up with:
Layers (Love my Purple Pumpkin goodies):
Thanks soooooo very much for checking out my blog!Love and Peace xoxJess


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기